FAQ & Support
Most times, you’ll need to refresh your inbox for the signature to show up.
In case that didn’t help, check that no previous signature provider is in current control of your signatures, by disconnecting it from your Gmail account and removing your account from their service.
Finally, verify that your Gmail signature settings shows “My signature” in both the new and reply dropdowns in the signature menu.
For a more extensive guide, click here
- Sign in via your Google account
- Install the Signite app from the G Suite Marketplace
- Sync the domains and users
- Edit the design templates, input information and contact details of your organisation
- Edit groups and teams within your organisation and assign them a template
- Edit the personal contact details of your users
- Upload advertising banners with the requested timing
- Embed signatures for all users with a single click
- Manage and update signatures on demand
After deployment, refresh your inbox, in order to see the new signature.
The Signite team would be happy to help answer all of your questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!