How do I edit and set a signature template with Signite?
Editing a template
1. Select the name of the template and desired language.
2. Select the colors to match your brand
3. Select a display banner (Banners should be uploaded ahead of time via the “Banners” screen)
4. Choose whether to display the Closing statement and Job Title
5. Fill in the Address, Phone number and/or Skype username
6. Select signature email display (The email address itself will be automatically displayed per user)
7. Fill in your website address
8. Select and upload a logo (The system automatically adjusts the size of the image)
9. Add the optional additional text at the bottom of the signature
10. Include other social media accounts and WhatsApp/Telegram numbers
11. Select your preferred design from among the various templates
Setting a template enables you to decide on the design and features of your signature. This template will be replicated when editing the email signatures of all your team members. The settings of the chosen template will determine the appearance and structure of the email signatures among all users to whom you apply the template.